Dandenong Ranges has an excellent selection of quality accommodation to spend your weekend. Go to Dandenong Ranges for some wine tasting and exploration. As you plan your trip, make sure to find accommodations in Dandenong Ranges.
With your itinerary planned, including restaurants you want to try, a car hire service in Dandenong and your accommodation should all be booked in advance to avoid headaches. Now, finding places to eat and spend time is easy. But finding a comfortable place to stay for a few nights is harder. You will want one that can cater to your needs and expectations. So, here are a few accommodations in Dandenong Ranges for your consideration:
- Paddys Creek Retreat – Paddys Creek Retreat is at the foot of Dandenong Ranges. It’s a holiday home with all the amenities you and your family will need. It has a kitchen, complete with microwave and kettle, and an open living area with a deck. Visitors stated that the Paddy Creek Retreat’s location was perfect as it was within walking distance to a lot of landmarks, including Miss Marple’s Tearoom.
- Emerald View House – The Emerald View House is a one-bedroom, self-contained apartment. The hosts provide breakfast and chocolates to their guests upon arrival. After a renovation in 2016, the House now offers bathrobes, and toiletries, along with free WiFi for their guests. Visitors are always happy with stay, making it one of the more popular BnBs in the Emerald high street area.
- Oaks Lilydale Accommodation – Facilities offered at this Bed and Breakfast include barbecue amenities and a kitchen with a patio for guests. After a long day of exploring the town, there’s nothing quite like relaxing in your room. You can do just that as the accommodation has a flat-screen TV and DVD player for your enjoyment. A weekend stay here is so comfortable, you will not want to leave.
- Wild Orchid Olinda – If you’re planning to stay here during the warm summer months, you will be happy to know that the Wild Orchid Olinda is fully air-conditioned. Not only that, but it also comes with one bathroom with a bath, a shower, along with free toiletries for your convenience. Visitors can hike the surrounding area, and top the day off in the hot tub to help relieve your tired body. The Wild Orchid Olinda is one of the most popular destinations in the area, so if you want to book the room for yourself, it’s best to make your reservations as soon as possible.
- Montrose Barn House – Working full-time can take a toll on you after so many months. Take a load off and stay at the Montrose Barn House for a few days to recharge your batteries. Montrose Barn House is the perfect place to do just that. Sleep in the attic-style bedrooms, relax in the two-person baths and call on a masseuse if you feel like getting a massage as you drift off. Outside, you will find a courtyard for you to hang out in as you take in the smell of chocolates wafting in from the nearby chocolate shop. With so much to do and see at Montrose Barn House, you will want to come back as soon as you can.
Have you made your bookings? Remember to make all of your arrangements as early as possible to ensure that you and your travel companions can enjoy your trip and your accommodations in Dandenong Ranges. So, enjoy the food, the fresh air, and your time away from your desk.