Alpha Car Hire is one of the largest independent car hire providers in Australia established in 2006, offering a wide range of quality vehicles at affordable rates all-year-round. With high performing management and the market driving growth, the company is sustainably transforming by expanding its people, fleet, locations as well as its digital capabilities to offer great customer experience.
About the role
Alpha Car Hire has a full time Customer Experience Representative opportunity at our modern flagship Eagle Farm, Brisbane location.
You will be responsible for attending to customers hire vehicle requirements ensuring our customers receive quality service and an experience they would repeat, share, or recommend. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an hourly rate of range $24.73-$25.29 per hour plus applicable penalties commensurate with knowledge, skills and experience and superannuation according to the Super Guarantee
Your role and responsibilities:
• Providing outstanding customer service
• Opening and closing rental agreements
• Selling additional over the counter rental products
• Managing reservations
• Conditioning returned vehicles
• Checking for and recording vehicle damage
• Driving and ferrying vehicles
Join a culture of improvement, innovation, integrity, and teamwork; and support our community. You will be recognised for your work efforts and milestones, and your personal and professional growth and development will be openly supported. You will be eligible for applicable penalty rates, and access a diverse range of benefits, many of which are at the top of peoples want list in 2023 including flexible hours, competitive remuneration, compensation, incentives, product discounts, learning and development, ideal work conditions / environment for comfort and good working relationships. Mental health support with an employee assistance program and mental health awareness, advocacy, and support, to name a few!
• Excellent communication skills and a positive ‘Can do’ attitude
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work both unsupervised and within a team
• Ability to multi-task and highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Willingness to travel and work between locations
• A full and current relevant State driver’s licence
• Experience, although preferred, is not essential.
Applicants with a genuine interest to join us, Apply Today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.