It’s no secret that Aussies live for wine and good food – it’s pretty obvious since Australia holds a lot of food and wine festivals, and the Good Food & Wine Show is one of them.Held in Melbourne every year, the festival features local and international exhibitors, showcasing exquisite wine and food for the Ozzies to taste and experience.
The event will be held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from June 2 – 4, 2017. Planning on going with your friends or family? Then do not forget to get a car hire in Melbourne for easier navigation around the city.
The Most Awaited Events
1. The Riedel Drinks Lab. Up for some wine tasting classes? The Riedel Drinks Lab will give FREE wine tasting classes in conjunction with Spielegau. They will have a max of four sessions a day, and you can expect to learn more about wine while being able to taste some of the best from all over the country.
2. Vinomofo Blind Drunking. They are known as the wine-loving mofos, and they are notorious for doing blind tastings, at-show offers, and explicit wine education. They are one of the coolest wine club today, so make sure to visit their booth during the event.
3. Tucker’s Natural Cheese Alley. In love with cheese? Well, who isn’t – I know I surely am! Whether it’s cheddar, goat’s cheese, brie, camembert, blue cheese, or mozzarella that you love, Tucker’s Natural Cheese Alley has it all for you. They will be giving some samples away, so you can taste some first before deciding to buy. There will be exclusive show specials as well, so make sure to stay tuned in for that.
4. The Smelly Cheese Project. With its cheeky name, you’re sure to remember this one. Valerie Henbest, The Smelly Cheese Shop’s resident cheese expert, will take you on a journey that will make you learn about different cheeses. Her masterclass will include up to four servings of cheese, accompanied by wine.
5. Wine Selectors Cellar Door Sessions. Get a taste of Australia’s finest wines by heading on to the Wine Selectors Cellar Door Sessions. They’ve got wines from the Yarra Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale, Barossa Valley, and more.
If you’re interested in attending this event, then you better get your tickets now and call our car rental in Melbourne at 1300 22 74 73 or NZ 0800 445 492 to reserve a car today. We are sure you are going to love the wine and food, that you’d wish it would never end! If you are the designated driver, then it would be best for you to steer clear of the wine and beers and just fill your stomach with all the food available at the event. Have fun, and we will see you there!