You’ve finally decided to visit Australia; there are so many things for you to do. It’s time to cross a few things off your bucket list or possibly add a few things to it. Let the adventures begin.
Fulfil your Australian bucket list with these fantastic activities. Each one is memorable and will make your trip enjoyable. So, without further ado, here are some adventures you should add to your list:
- Swimming with whale sharks – If you love going to the beach, then why not try swimming with the whale sharks? From March to August, visitors at Ningaloo have a chance to get close to these magnificent sea creatures. Ningaloo Discovery has everything you need to swim with the whale sharks. Follow their instructions and enjoy your time with these gentle giants. Indeed, an adventure you want to include on your bucket list.
- Going on adventures at Port Lincoln – Port Lincoln at the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia is a great place to fulfil a lot of activities on your bucket list. What’s more, one of their most popular attractions is swimming with sea lions. Where you can get up close and personal with these creatures. Another adrenaline pumping activity you can try is shark cage diving to see great white sharks. For those who want to spend a relaxing day in the sea, Fred’s Marina Cruise awaits you.
- International Cricket Hall of Fame – No cricket fan will leave out the Cricket Hall of Fame from their bucket list. The museum is in Bowral in New South Wales and is home to photographs and cricket memorabilia. See some of Cricket’s best players enshrined and remembered for their contributions to the sport. Some of these players include Sydney Barnes, Adam Gilchrist and many more.
- Penguin Parade on Phillip Island – Phillip Island has a lot to offer its visitors. From the koala reserve to an Antarctic adventure of a lifetime, Phillip Island has it all for you. What’s more, after a day of adventures, top it off with the Penguin Parade. Watch the penguins make their way home at sunset after a long day of fun. Why not show your support and adopt a penguin through the island’s Adopt-a-Penguin program.
- Great Ocean Road – No Australia bucket list is complete without driving through the Great Ocean Road. Full of memorable landmarks including the 12 Apostles, Bells Beach, and Warrnambool among others. There are also towns you can visit along the way, adding to the fun. It’s a road trip that will take at least a few days to complete, so take your time and enjoy the scenery.
Did you find an additional item for your bucket list? These are just some of the many things you can do when you’re in Australia. Lastly, as you try to accomplish everything on your list, book a car rental service in Australia. That way, you can get to some of these locations with ease.